4th Annual Cloud Computing SummitPrint this Page
March 23, 2012
March 23, 2012
Hilton Euston Hotel,
+91 44 64536444
Cloud Technology is changing at breakneck speed. According to IDC, within just a few years, cloud computing has reshaped the IT marketplace and the way that organizations acquire and use IT products and services, disrupting their strategies and forcing them to re-evaluate all of their alternatives to the status quo. Now the use of cloud computing is accepted as mainstream, this disruption is creating new opportunities for suppliers and catalyzing major changes in traditional IT offerings.
Relying on recent studies – markets will bring in more than $20 billion in revenues over the next five years. In this summit, we will discover how the players of the ecosystem will look at opportunities and overcome challenges for mobile Cloud Computing.
Virtue Insight’s 3rd Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2011 will provide an excellent platform for the regional and international computing industry to addresses both Enterprise & Telecom Cloud Services in focused streams with a niche showcase of cloud computing products and services. Conference will cover a broad range of technology and business subjects, there’s plenty to discuss in the interim. This Summit will look at some of the core issues that are top of mind for Cloud Computing Decision Makers. The summit will address the current state of the market, the business value of the cloud, deployment strategies and integration techniques, security and privacy issues and will take a look into what the future holds for Cloud Computing.
This event will provide you chance to meet and share views with some of the both the IT and cloud computing industry’s biggest and most innovative organisations. From global software, platform and infrastructure providers to leading security, application and virtualization deliverers, this forum will put you on the shop floor with the people that matter in cloud computing.
It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you to the 4th Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2012.
Key Themes Discussed:
• Cloudscape: How is cloud creating value and more resilient organizations?
• Evaluating key emerging markets for improved strategy – Challenges & Opportunities
• Device + Cloud + Software = Your Future…The Business Value of Mobile Cloud Computing.
• The Enterprise Private Cloud: From Infrastructure to Applications
• Discover why cloud computing is perfect for SME’s
• Moving your IT to a Cloud Based World – Discover on how this could be done at its best
• Discovering the potential of Software-as-a-service or utility provider services
• Maintaining Application Visibility and Control in the Clouds
• Top cloud computing security risks: analysing the latest trends, business effects. Discover on how to fight them
• Unlock the Full Potential of Virtualization – Next-Generation Virtualization Management
• Resilient Storage for Private Clouds
• Learn from the industry leaders and emerging players offering to Cloud and SaaS space
• Software-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service – Present and Future outlook
• Avoiding potential pitfalls in cloud computing and to improve your clients relationships
• Optimising cloud computing operation effectiveness for successful ROI
• Tangible benefits & risk of moving to the cloud –security/compliance/data risks
• Cloud Concerns and the Future
• Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
• Evening networking party for all attendees
• David Keene, Vice President, Marketing and Strategy, Salesforce.com
• Alex Hum, FT Group/Presidence – Head of Device Architecture Solutions, Orange
• Neil Hemming, Director of Channels and Marketing, Vodafone
• Wing To, VP Strategy & Product Management, IBM
• Ed Candy, Technology Director, Hutchison 3G
• Nick Hyner, EMEA Services Legal Counsel, Dell
• Raj Samani, EMEA CTO, McAfee
• Simon May, IT Pro Evangelist, Microsoft
• AsenTsvyatkov, Strategy & Experience Planner, EMC
• Julian H. Lloyd, Vice President, Cloud Advisory Services, EMEA, Virtustream
• Jason Bloomberg, President, ZapThink
• Abraham Joseph, Founder, Device Management Forum and M2M Insights
• Andy Macleod, Director of Global Sales, Actual Experience
• Max Cooter, Editor, CLOUD PRO
Who Should Attend:
IT professionals, Channel managers, Telco’s and cloud computing service providers and vendors should all be present at the 4th Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2012. Job titles should include:
CEOs/ CIOs / CTOs /CxOs/ MDs, Director, VPs,Strategy Directors, Communication DirectorsHeads of Marketing, Heads of Business Development, Heads of Sales, Heads of Call and Contact ManagersProduct Managers, Business Analysts, Business Development Managers, Heads of Training, Database/Data Center Manager, Network Systems Directors, VPs of Technology, Heads of Telecoms, Storage Managers, Hosting Managers, Data Center Managers, Telecommunication Managers, Compliance and Policy Managers, Network Managers and Administrators, Network Administrators, System and Network Integrators.
And many more…
Why Should You Attend:
4th Annual Cloud Computing Summit 2012 is the place to meet all the key decision makers across the entire cloud computing eco-system from enterprises, telecom operators, regulators, government agencies, service providers, system integrators and vendors. This summit will provide great networking opportunities with industry leaders, presenting you with the opportunity to meet and do business with likeminded individuals. http://www.virtueinsight.com/technology/4th-Cloud-Computing-Summit-2012/