Attend the Open Business Conference 2013Print this Page
April 29, 2013
April 30, 2013
Hyatt Regency San Francisco San Francisco ,
Registration is now open for the Open Business Conference 2013!
Sign up today and receive reduced admission – 50% off the current rate of $895.
Open Business Conference 2013 – Cloud. Data. Mobile. Open Source: It Starts Here
April 29-30, 2013
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
Open Business Conference 2013 offers the chance to connect with the developers, users and companies behind the most significant open-source, mobile and cloud technologies.
At the Open Business Conference, you’ll learn key strategies so that you can make your business more effectively data-driven. Nowhere else will you hear such a comprehensive perspective on the open source industry. The conference program features content-rich sessions from visionary thought-leaders and industry executives on how open source technology is being used and what the implications are from a business perspective.
Additional sessions include:
• Open source as competitive advantage
• The state of Hadoop, Cassandra, OpenStack and more
• Current trends in mobile application development, including HTML5 frameworks such as jQuery and Sproutcore
• Using Open Source tools to track and mine unstructured, as well as structured data
• Using Social Media and Mobile for the analysis of customer data and needs
Sign up today for your special discounted registration – only $447.50 – using promo code “partner” at: http://www.osbc.com/
We look forward to seeing you at the Open Business Conference 2013!