BeCommerce: The trade fair for e-commerce ProfessionalsPrint this Page
Apr 03, 2012
Apr 05, 2012
Porte de Versailles, Pavilion 4
01 41 18 63 74
The e-commerce out of the canvas and becomes cross-channel.
How to benefit from the convergence of virtual reality and take a new dimension?
With the advent of pure-players in the retail and the innovations e Trade-distribution, we are witnessing the convergence of two worlds, virtual and real, reinforcing: drive in, opening outlets and relay points, e-shopping., click & collect, etc ... How to adapt its strategy to this major change and take advantage of interactions between the store and the website? E-shopping show.
1. Inventory of Social Commerce
Facebook can boost sales? Understand what is happening on Facebook. Should we rush to Google +? What other social networks going up? Should there be an industrial approach to social media?
2. SoLoMo - Social, Local, Mobile: What opportunities for e-tailers? What strategies?
3. Optimize delivery How is consumer demand / clients: time point relay service back ....? How to exploit the multi? The last km, with which services?
4. Centralization of stocks, optimizing the supply chain, purchase of transport ... When streamlining its logistics strategy becomes
5. What strategy to make themselves known without breaking the bank? collection of e-mails, co-registration, base exchange, partnerships ...
6. Generating targeted traffic: what are the right mix to by 2013? How to fully exploit the new levers of affiliation, e-mailing and sponsored links?
7. All news from SEO: What major developments, how to take part? Impact of Social Media the field of SEO, Google Panda, where are we? And what lessons? The influence of the extent Analytics SEO, the major upheavals of 2011: what's new? The landscape of search engines in France can it evolve? What are the influencing factors to optimize the search for 2013 ?....
8. first approach to e-commerce: the 10 pitfalls 10 best practices for retailers to pitch their successful e-commerce.
9. payment and electronic banking: what innovations? Recurring payments or special payments, small amounts, debit or credit card, payment on the mobile ... understand the latest innovations
10. Web analytics and e-retail intelligence based on the data to adjust its multi-channel strategy Identification of conversion paths in a logic multi-touchpoint, investment in the right levers, new PKI, ... . how to use measuring tools and know the behavior of its customers?
11. b to b: what logic services and margin? What opportunities for players B to B? What are the characteristics of mechanical btob in lead generation?
12. Design, usability, navigation and interactivity to sell better understand how visitors navigate a site and how to integrate their expectations. What are the design trends 2012/2013?
13. Beyond the features, how to find a platform to choose online store? In a highly competitive environment where the acting is completely remodeled, ask the right questions to ensure the sustainability of its investments is vital. If there is no universal solution and if the only features are not everything, this session, illustrated by customer testimonials, review the correct criteria for choosing a platform to facilitate the daily e- merchant. You want to bring your expertise? Contact us on 01 41 18 63 74 or email [email protected] or [email protected]