BOLO 2011Print this Page
October 9, 2011
October 11, 2011
Hotal Valley Ho, Scottsdale, , 85281
BOLO 2011, the digital marketing conference for small to mid-sized advertising and PR agencies, champions the marketing stalwarts. It’s not elitist to digital agencies nor the more full-service ones. We all have our rightful place, yet we can all learn from one another at the same time. Same’s true for your role – be it a principal or a hands-down, in-the-trenches worker – you are welcome and will find tremendous value in the content.
It’s what happens when what once was, is no more. When the pervasively disruptive Internet intersects with the long-standing discipline of marketing. When the need to change overpowers the comfort of the status quo.
It’s what happens when you don’t react in time to the Switch Up. When your industry loses over one-third of its agencies in just two years. When a quarter-million marketing jobs are shed.
We will show you how to take the Switch Up and leverage it for economic advantage with top talent and timely, germane topics, all with an agency slant.
· Speakers: over 20 sessions and keynotes led by some of today’s top digital marketing experts including Scott Stratten, President of Un-Marketing, Jay Baer, author The Now Revolution and co-founder of azfamily.com, and Sree Sreenivasan, professor and editor as well as one of Ad Age’s 25 media people to follow.
· Content: Specific, tangible takeaways on everything from analytics and Facebook to agency management and content strategy. Gain insights into tools, technologies and trends you can put into place as soon as you return to the office.
· Networking: Network with professionals who are as ready as you are to take digital to the next level.
· Rapidfire- In speed dating format agencies and service providers will interact in the fast moving quick pitch event.
· Vaudeville- Share your innovative ideas with the digital community in 5 minutes and 20 slides.
• Date: October 9-11th
• Price: Early bird $699, Regular $799
• Location: Hotal Valley Ho, Scottsdale AZ http://www.hotelvalleyho.com/scottsdalehotels/index.html?
Use the discount code BWDA and save 10% off registration.