Mobile Device Congress 2012Print this Page
Jun 15, 2012
Jun 15, 2012
+91 44 64536444
In the fastest growing cellular market, The Indian telecommunications industry is one of the fastest growing in the world and India is projected to become the second largest telecom market globally.
It’s a mobile phone boom in India. India is the second largest mobile handset market in the world after China. The total number of mobile subscribers has hit a high of 771.18 million in India and reaching it to 1000 million by the year 2014. According to a research, the mobile handset market’s revenue is expected to rise from Rs 25,591 crore (Rs 255.91 billion) in 2010 to Rs 35,005 crore (Rs 350.05 billion) in 2016. Indian handset sales to touch 231 million units in 2012 The sales of mobile devices would rise by as much as 231 million in 2012 from 213 million units in 2011
Devices have evolved from mere voice centric bearers to a connected lifestyle phenomena. It is the largest ever being the ultimate intimate object, the extension of the mobile network in the hands of the user, the 7th mass media and stepped up its path from the 4th to the 3rd to the 2nd screen in our lives.
A complex handset value chain has transformed into an even more complex value web or ecosystem. And there are continually new stakeholders being added to this. To understand the big picture, come to grips with the trends, learning from the future to get on the path to success the event will unfold many facets of this devices world including intersection points with adjacent and converging industries where innovation at the periphery has the potential to bring breakthroughs.
A high level meeting like Mobile Device Congress 2012 will be very influential in building new benchmarks in the mobile device technology. The seminar will help in strategizing a strong vision for mobile device landscape in India as it is an ideal stage between the key influencers and decision makers under one crown. This event will develop innovative marketing tools for boosting the penetration of device implementation under 3G in India. The legendary industry professionals from across the world would share their knowledge. Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to experience new revenue generating strategies and learn innovative business models. We are sure that Mobile Device Congress 2012 will bring thought leaders on one platform and spread the message.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you all to the Mobile Device Congress 2012 and wish you all the very best.
Key themes discussed:
• Examining what type of innovative services to be offered for most appealing customers.
• Update on market strategies to inspire user on using the advanced tablets.
• Learn from the leading operators, handset manufacturers, content providers and application developers in the Indian market
• The changing nature of user interface. How has Apple changed the industry for good, and what will the repercussions be?
• How will operators cope under new business models?
• How big a player is Open Source? Android has changed the definition and scope of smartphones. What further implications can this opportunity drive?
• What new solutions can enable empowerment for the masses from frugal/grassroot to more sophisticated mature solutions that are being brought on by digitization
• Applications and Content are now the largest contributors for innovation and differentiation, how can we leverage the domain to become more effective
• Operators run risk of becoming mere data ‘dumb’ pipes–Can they become ‘smart’ pipes to survive?
• Consumer perception of what is “cool” & “desirable” is rarely connected to the operator brand – Internet companies capture the consumers mindshare
• The Future of Mobile Operating Systems and Frameworks
• Core areas of Focus for Device Manufacturers
• Successful unique strategies for future of Mobile TV, Internet, Apps & More for tomorrow’s devices
• Examining the worldwide trends in devices and the implications, lessons to be learned for India.
• What are the roles of vendors - who need to understand what features service providers need and tune themselves in the Indian environment.
• Identifying the major expectations of handset manufacturers for introducing the innovative MVAS to the industry.
• Explore effective marketing strategies for upgrading customers from traditional devices
• Maximizing revenue of your LBS through intelligent segmentation methodologies
• Examining the current regulation of mobile device market in India
• How is the future for the mobile device industry progressing?: a vision for 2015
• Be part of a major networking opportunity
Who you will meet:
VPs, Directors, Head & Senior Managers of:
• Device Management
• Service & Product Innovation
• Product Development
• SIM Cards Platforms
• Product Marketing
• Terminal Management
• Data Services
From the following:
• Wireless & Fixed Operators
• Cable MSO
• ISP & MVNO’s
• Satellite Operators
• Handset & Devices Manufacturers
• SIM Card Manufacturers
• Terminal & Platforms Vendors
• Aggregators & Systems Integrators
• Device Retailers
Why should you attend:
Mobile Device Congress 2012 is the place to meet all the key decision makers across the mobile device eco-system from enterprises, telecom operators, regulators, government agencies, service providers, system integrators and vendors. This congress will provide great networking opportunities with industry leaders, presenting you with the opportunity to meet and do business with likeminded individuals. http://www.virtueinsight.com/telecom/Mobile-Device-Congress-2012/b