MobileConPrint this Page
Oct 16, 2013
Oct 18, 2013
San Jose Convention Center
CTIA-The Wireless Association
Top 10 Reasons to be in Silicon Valley on October 16
MobileCON is a user conference meets trade show for mobile IT business professionals to come together to connect, share ideas, solve problems and do business.
1. Keynotes – Listen to dynamic keynotes that share experiences and visions of how to harness the power of mobility, tackle key challenges and mobilize a workforce.
2. Exhibits – Join the action on the trade show floor with AirWatch, Dell Software, HP, IBM, Symantec and more big players.
3. Thought Leadership – Attend 60+ sessions (14 hours!) of the best thought leadership and peer-to-peer learning on mobile anywhere.
4. CIO Summit presented by Good Technology – Geared toward C-level IT professionals, addresses the challenges and opportunities that mobility presents specifically to the C-suite.
5. Roundtables – Tap into the experience of your peers at the Roundtables and receive specific tactical solutions that you can implement tomorrow.
6. Immersive Learning – Discover what's next in mobile security and operations, apps, big data, cloud, platforms and more at half day and full day seminars.
7. Answer Bar/Know-It-Alls – Visit the MobileCON Answer Bar to receive top-notch business mobility consulting at no cost from leading industry experts.
8. Sprint Hack-a-thon – Join the Sprint Developer Program for the official hack-a-thon to get direct support and meet experts from one of the nation's largest service providers.
9. Networking – Engage in peer-to-peer learning, actionable education and solutions shopping at the MobileCON networking breaks.
10. The Valley – We brought MobileCON to Silicon Valley to give YOU an insider look at the world’s coolest tech hub—come to connect with the inventors, innovators and technologists driving the industry into the future.