Head of Cloud Professional Services
830 Stewart Dr., Suite 119,
Sunnyvale, California, USA 94085
- Major Clients:
- Year Founded:
- Fulltime Employees:
- Active Clients:
- Client Retention Rate:
- Primary Services:
Altoros is an experienced IT services provider that helps enterprises to increase operational efficiency and accelerate the delivery of innovative products by shortening time to market. Relying on the power of cloud automation, microservices, blockchain, AI&ML, and industry knowledge, our customers are able to get a sustainable competitive advantage.
What we do
Our services range from assistance with selecting the most optimal technology stack and training, to developing complex enterprise-grade solutions, to integration and migration of legacy systems.
Altoros provides methodology, training, technology building blocks, and deep industry knowledge in telecom, logistics/transportation, healthcare, retail/e-commerce, and energy/utilities.
Main areas of expertise
- Cloud-native development (microservices, containers, PaaS)
- Integration and legacy systems modernization
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Robotic process automation – Blockchain solutions for startups and enterprises.
300+ professionals work at Altoros:
- 91.5% are senior- and mid-level engineers.
- 30% are focused on R&D activities.
Among the customers of Altoros are large enterprises, as well as independent software vendors and startups
DENSO, Allstate, Siemens, Huawei, Toyota, Samsung, Hitachi, MittMedia Canonical, Couchbase, RightScale, MongoDB, NuoDB, NPM CredSimple, Dealflo, ShoeDazzle, Mom Trusted, Likefolio
Headquarters: Silicon Valley (Sunnyvale, California)
Offices: Finland and Norway
Development centers: US, Argentina, and Belarus
- No case studies found
Have your case studies featured here. Benefits to Uploading a Case Study.
- Showcase your online marketing expertise.
- Allow potential clients to understand your strengths.
- Establish yourself as a leader within the industry.